Gene

Gene

The Most Dangerous Game: A Saturday Morning Breakfast Cereal Collection

The Most Dangerous Game: A Saturday Morning Breakfast Cereal Collection - Zach Weiner This is the second collection of web comics which became fairly well-known. Each strip is standalone with topics ranging from relationships to politics to astronomy. Not all of the comics are of the same quality, some of them are funny, and some just raise interesting questions, while others somewhat incomprehensible. Unlike the first collection, [b:Save Yourself, Mammal!: A Saturday Morning Breakfast Cereal Collection|11073526|Save Yourself, Mammal! A Saturday Morning Breakfast Cereal Collection|Zach Weiner|http://d.gr-assets.com/books/1328774553s/11073526.jpg|15994912] where the majority of comics consisted of a single frame, the most part of these consist of at least 5 or more ones. They also deal with more philosophical issues and while all are interesting, not all of them are funny and I found several to be outright depressing.

I do not regret purchasing of the book and reading it, but I am not sure whether I ever reread it again: 3 stars.