Psi no more…

Psi no more… - Robert Bruce Stewart Emmie Reese decided to start publishing her own magazine to promote her works. She suddenly has means to do so: her girlfriend got divorced and received the rights to a certain publication as a part of the settlement. While trying to organize the whole business, Emmie is confronted by 4 mini-mysteries which she promptly solves (some of them was solved by themselves).

This is the weakest story of both Harry Reese and Emmie Reese series. The mini-mysteries I mentioned are not too exciting and fairly trivial which while were interesting to Emmie failed to awaken my interest as a reader. As much as I like Emmie's crazy antics, she was out-crazed by the other two female characters of the story; she actually looks like a pillar of logic and stability compared to them.

The overall wackiness of the short story warrants a fairly high rating: 3.5 stars. If you are new to both series I mentioned above, do not start reading here as you might be disappointed.

This review is a copy/paste of my BookLikes one: http://gene.booklikes.com/post/963251/the-weakest-of-both-harry-and-emmie-reese-series-so-far